Interested in planning an event or hosting a reading at our store?
Events and readings are at the core of what makes our store such an enriching, sacred, space. By sharing your ideas and skills here, you’re nurturing our growing community. Scroll down to learn more about our event space.
Information and Rates:
Large Classroom: Seats up to 35
Room size: :16′ x 40′ (640 sq ft.)
Hourly: $30 (minimum 2 hours)
Half Day: $120 (up to 5 hours)
Full Day: $200 (up to 9 hours)
Rates may change based on more than 12 people at your event and if event takes place after regular store hours.
Large Reading Room: Seats up to 4
Room size: 12′ x 16′ appx.
Hourly: $30 (minimum 2 hours).
Small Reading Room: Seats 2
Room size: 6′ x 9′ appx.
Healing Center: Seats up to 25
Room size: 16' x 60' (1,000 sq. ft)
Hourly $30 (minimum 2 hours, see calendar for availability)
Not currently available for Half Day or Full Day
When we host your event, you’ll work with our Event Coordinators. Included in the fees are:
- Management of ticket sales through Eventbrite, our website ( www.spiritualorigins.com), social media and our Huntington Beach store.
- A place on our in-store monthly event calendar.
- We will post/offer your flyers to our customers starting 2-3 weeks before the event.
- Your guests will enjoy a 15% in store discount on merchandise (excludes books and some large items) during the event.
- Chairs and pillows for seating your clients.
- Free tea,coffee, and water during the event.
- For readings, up to two hours of parking validation per client. Parking in the local area is mostly metered but there is one half hour free parking at the corner of Olive and 3rd
What we need from you:
* Flyer in regular 8" x 10" format
* Photocopies of your flyers to put in our store and hand out at our market stall
* Signed agreement with your 50% deposit
* Any special requests in advance
Marketing Fee + 50% non refundable deposit is due when booked. Remainder is due the day of the class or reading.
Events should be cancelled at least two weeks prior to the event in order to avoid paying the full rental fee.